- Decoration Guide for Custom Blankets
- Custom Blankets for Graduation Gifts
- New Hooded Stadium Blankets for Fall
- Embroidery vs Screenprinting: What's Best for Your Logo?
- Kanata Quillow Is an Idyllic Gift for the Family
- Quality Promotion with Customized Blankets
- The Perfect Temperature with Custom Blankets
- Wearable Plush Fleece Blankets for the Fall
- High School Football Team Customized Blankets
- Plush Fleece Blankets for Wedding Favors
Posted by CozyCoverz.com on 10/29/2013
The holidays are on their way, and getting the jump on shopping is the best way to avoid the seemingly inevitable stresses of the season. Put your family crest or an inventive family logo on customized blankets and you can cover more than your fair share of folks on your shopping list.
For those considering this gift, we recommend the Kanata Quillow. This is a two-in-one lambswool micro fur throw and pillow that is a versatile, comfortable, and altogether neat gift idea.
Perfect for travel, the customized blanket folds into an easy-to-carry pillow. Leave it on a loveseat as an adornment or in the car as an emergency blanket. The unfolded pillow pocket can warm chilly feet while relaxing in the home, a trait gift recipients will adore in the winter.
These customized blanket/pillow combinations are a perfect present for anyone, and when adorned with a family logo they can become staples of everyone's homes. Right around the holidays when the temperature is just about to drop to its coldest, you get to be a hero to your loved ones!